We've made it easier to connect with employers and search for career opportunities with the hireCalhoun career services portal!
1. Register for your account: www.calhoun.edu/hirecalhoun
2. Check your inbox and click on the link to verify your email.
3. You will receive a registration confirmation once the career services department approves your registration.
4. Log in to the portal, complete your profile, and upload your resume.
5. Continue to utilize the system to apply for jobs, learn about career services events, and more! Remember new jobs are posted
Login Username & Password Username - your MyCalhoun C# (example: c012345678) Initial Password - your 6 digit date of birth (example: 010191) Note:Usernames and section enrollments will not be generated until the first day of any given semester.
Requirements and Policies Technical Requirements for using Blackboard Policies and Procedures for Distance Learning at Calhoun
Blackboard 9.1 Browser Check Tool Browser Check Tool Link
Respondus Lockdown Browser Respondus Lockdown Browser Link
Need assistance? Contact the Help Desk by e-mail email@example.com or call 256.306.2700 and use Option 1.
Welcome to the Blackboard e-Education platform—designed to enable educational innovations everywhere by connecting people and technology.